2. DATA COLLECTED
DATA STORAGE LOCATION
If you subscribe on our website, we store your email address for our online newsletter and correspondence. You must double-opt in and can opt-out at any time. Mail administrators can also see and edit this information.
When you purchase tickets or merchandise, your personal data is transmitted over a secure connection and stored off-site for our accounting records. This is required for us to provide you with customer service and is not used for marketing.
When you contact us directly, your name, email address, and any other collected information is stored in our databases for reference. These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with or sold to third parties.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. No personalized data is stored for this purpose. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
CASES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing Customer Service;
- Sending updates to our subscribers with important information;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security;
- Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.